Umur30 - 40 Tahun
(1) Identify, analisa information, formulate nad test hypotheses of client problems, and provide clients with potential solutions and recommendations in collaboration with otjer advisors.
(2) Identify and analyze growth opportunities through certain corporate actions;
(3) Possess strong corporate finance capability in various M&A-related exposures;
(4) Develop and review an end-to-end study of business opportunity, either by means of non-organic growth or business partnership with third party:
(5) Able to take lead the end-to-end engagement process starting from procurement to hand-over of final deliverables;
(6) Assemble the necessary documents for the due diligence purpose and analyze the strategic benefit as well as the key risk factor of the proposed corporate action or partnership;
(7) Develop the steps plan of any corporate actions Client may carry out.